All About Moi

I like inspiring different people and helping them to think about their life, helping them to better themselves, helping them to develop in their future paths and careers! I find myself to be a person who speaks her mind, whether it be through my writing or my advice giving. My hobbies are reading, writing, music. I prefer true novels and erotica my favourite writers are Zane, Omar Tyree. I like Cupcake Browns book 'A piece of cake' and Constance Briscoes 'Ugly'. Everyone and everything in my life today is meant to be there if they suddenly disappear then they weren't meant to be there and God will provide BETTER for me!

Sunday 8 July 2012

URBAN CLASSICS


Urban Classics the latest BIG 6 event hosted by Waltham Forest Council to celebrate the up and coming Olympics, invited thousands of residents to come to enjoy a night filled with entertainment. Urban artists Devlin, Ms Dynamite, Fazer, Skepta performed alongside with 85 - piece BBC Symphony Orchestra conducted by Jules Buckley for the first time and mixed Urban Hip - Hop with Classical. With special surprise guests such as EdSheeran who performed a duo with Devlin of Bob Dylan's 'All along the watchtower'. We also got to hear Fazer's new single 'Killer' which got him and the audience up dancing.
Skepta surprised the audience as he brought members of his group Boy Better Know (BBK) who consisted of Jammer, JME, to the stage for his final performance of the night 'Too Many Man'. 



No comments:

Post a Comment