All About Moi

I like inspiring different people and helping them to think about their life, helping them to better themselves, helping them to develop in their future paths and careers! I find myself to be a person who speaks her mind, whether it be through my writing or my advice giving. My hobbies are reading, writing, music. I prefer true novels and erotica my favourite writers are Zane, Omar Tyree. I like Cupcake Browns book 'A piece of cake' and Constance Briscoes 'Ugly'. Everyone and everything in my life today is meant to be there if they suddenly disappear then they weren't meant to be there and God will provide BETTER for me!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Men in Black

Get your popcorn ready and be prepared to watch the Re-teaming of the duo Will Smith (Agent J) and Tommy Lee Jones (Agent K) take on another adventure in the world of the unusual aliens, bringing mysterious goings on back to our screens.
The 3D is not really that great so, I wouldn’t waste your money on it, just go and see the 2D. Anything starring Will Smith is worth watching anyways! Will Smith travels back in time to try save his partner in crime, where we witness Agent K in his younger years. Josh Brolin gives an amazing performance as the younger Agent K, (his voice and actions match Tommy Lee Jones, you would think it is actually him speaking). This is a must see film, you will laugh and be glued to your seat, trust me!
Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment