All About Moi

I like inspiring different people and helping them to think about their life, helping them to better themselves, helping them to develop in their future paths and careers! I find myself to be a person who speaks her mind, whether it be through my writing or my advice giving. My hobbies are reading, writing, music. I prefer true novels and erotica my favourite writers are Zane, Omar Tyree. I like Cupcake Browns book 'A piece of cake' and Constance Briscoes 'Ugly'. Everyone and everything in my life today is meant to be there if they suddenly disappear then they weren't meant to be there and God will provide BETTER for me!

Monday 17 September 2012

My post on Ciara's new music video 'Sorry'

(Yout can also view this story on the website shown below)

@Ciara is back with sexy video for new single ‘Sorry’ based on Ex-Lover!

After being off the scene for two years Ciara is finally back reminding us she still has her raunchy signature moves in her hot new music video ‘Sorry’. The video was aired for the first time on BET’s 106 & Park and shows Ciara feeling very comfortable in her own (naked) skin reminiscing on a previous bad relationship.

Texas born Ciara Princess Harris better known as Ciara first came to our screens in 2004 with her debut single ‘Goodies’ and has shown real dedication to her music since then teaming up with artists such as 50 Cent, Ludacris and Missy Elliot. ‘Sorry’ is the first single from her fifth upcoming album ‘One Woman Army’, inspired by one of the title tracks, due to be released December 4.
In a recent interview with Essence she explains: ‘I literally had to stop myself from crying when I was writing it… It’s someone that I really loved. They’ll know who they are when they hear the song.’ Not revealing the mystery guy behind the heartache, Ciara uses a gorgeous hunk to play the role of the guilty lover as they show what happens in a broken relationship which a lot of us can probably relate to.  The song shows off her softer side and we can hear the emotion in her voice as she sings from her heart on true events. The lyrics speak for themselves, “I tried and tried, and I cried and cried up late at night… All you had to do was say I’m sorry!’

No comments:

Post a Comment