All About Moi

I like inspiring different people and helping them to think about their life, helping them to better themselves, helping them to develop in their future paths and careers! I find myself to be a person who speaks her mind, whether it be through my writing or my advice giving. My hobbies are reading, writing, music. I prefer true novels and erotica my favourite writers are Zane, Omar Tyree. I like Cupcake Browns book 'A piece of cake' and Constance Briscoes 'Ugly'. Everyone and everything in my life today is meant to be there if they suddenly disappear then they weren't meant to be there and God will provide BETTER for me!

Monday 10 December 2012

Fifty Shades Movie



‘Of course I’d consider 50 Shades of Grey the movie!’ Jake Gyllenhaal @GyllenhaalJake to consider playing ‘Christian Grey’


Actor Jake Gyllenhaal who stars in the hit movie Source Code, has been asked if he would consider taking on the role of the dominant Christian Grey from E.L. James’ erotic novel ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’. The Golden Globe nominee is excited to be casted as the leading role of Christian Grey and he is, eager to make the part his own. ‘Yeah, of course! I always want to work, man, of course. It’s always nice to be considered.’


However there are many other sex symbols that have also been considered for the lead role of kinky Christian Grey, including Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Ian Somerhalder, Chris Pine and Matt Bromer so we are just going to have to wait and who the sexy kinky guy shall be.

The book ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ written by E.L. James which has sold up to £84 million copies and has been the highlight of our conversations since it first published in March this year. E.L. James refuses to reveal any names of who she would prefer to cast for the characters in her book saying: ‘You might end up with somebody else.’ However she did reveal during an appearance on U.S. newswomen: ‘I’ve actually written myself into the book; I play a very tiny cameo role and I might try and do that if I’m asked to… We’ll see. But it’d be interesting to know if people can find me in the books.’

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful book! I finished it a few days ago and cannot get it out of my head. It is pure magic. It was everything I hoped it would be and much more. Thank you so much. You are a great writer...50 shades movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the book Fifty Shades Of Grey. I am so glad I enjoyed Christian and Ana's story. I like Fifty Shades Movie

    ReplyDelete